Best woocommerce WordPress plugins
There are currently over 50,000 plugins that you can download from the official WordPress.org repository. So there will probably be a plugin for each of your needs when designing web pages with WordPress.
Logically each of them has a different function, so if you do not want your website to slow down, check the size of the plugin you are going to install beforehand or it will consume a lot of resources on your server.
So that you do not install unnecessary plugins, we bring you the most interesting WordPress plugins. Before we will explain best woocommerce WordPress plugins
What is a WordPress plugin?
Using WordPress plugins you avoid having to touch the code of your web page to add new functions or customize its appearance. Therefore, when starting to develop a WordPress website, many people wonder which plugins are important for WordPress or which plugins to install in WordPress.
Its operation is very similar to that of browser extensions such as Google Chrome, allowing you to add almost anything you can imagine to your website for free or not. Since you can install free plugins or buy WordPress plugins
Woocommerce is a WordPress plug-in. WordPress is a CMS or content manager used for the creation of blogs, corporate websites, and with the Woocommerce plug-in the possibility of creating online stores as well.
Why choose this plugin? 👍👍👍
woocommerce plug-in is an application that is installed in WordPress and that expands its functionality. In short, with WordPress, it is not possible to create an online store unless we install the Woocommerce plug-in in WordPress.
Woocommerce will provide WordPress with the functionalities of electronic commerce or online store.
– Marketing of physical and digital products.
– Personalize the products through different attributes.
– Correct stock management.
Go To Woocommerceand and Install (5-star rating)
This plug-in brings a good amount of SEO utilities for WordPress. That is why it is one of the most used WordPress plugins in the field of search engine optimization. By configuring it correctly you can carry out a large part of the on-page web positioning of your site: titles, Meta tags, keywords, social networks, RSS, and many more.
Why choose this plugin? ✔✔✔
Yoast SEO is easy to use. The first thing is to choose the keyword you want to position for a certain page or article. Next, you will see a series of instructions to follow to improve SEO on-page. As you meet these milestones, the traffic light that indicates if you are doing it correctly will change from red to yellow and finally to green.
* It allows you to easily create SEO titles and Meta descriptions in all your content
* Automatically generates sitemaps or XML maps for your website and alerts search engines
* It allows you to edit your robots.txt files and ht access files
Go To Yoast and install
#3. Zoho woocommerce
Zoho Plugin Woocommerce is not available in a free version and does not offer a free trial. The paid version of Woocommerce Zoho Plug-in is available starting at $ 99.00 / once. Over the years, Zoho WooCommerce has become the most widely used solution for creating and managing online stores or eCommerce.
* Add clientele as contacts or leads when they place an order in your WooCommerce store.
* Optionally update contacts or leads for clientele with accessible records in Zoho CRM.
Go To Zoho woocommerce and Install (Installations 1000+)
It is strange that the template you are using does not allow the option to insert the shopping cart logo, but even so, there is that possibility.
If this is your case, there is no problem, because, with this simple plugin for WooCommerce customization, you will have the shopping cart within your WordPress menu.
Why choose this plugin? 👍👍👍
Likewise, if you want to use a type of cart with a specific design, in its premium version you can customize it to your liking.
Setting up the free version is simple and you have several options:
- Show or not the units the accumulated amount.
- To show or not the cart even when it is empty of products.
- Use drop-down showing the elements of the purchase made by the client.
- Choose which menu to insert.
- Alignment of the shopping cart.
Go To WooCommerce menu bar cart and Install
#5. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist allows you to add Wish List functionality to your e-commerce.
The wish list is one of the most useful features of e-commerce: on the one hand, it encourages users to return, allowing the tracking of products that they consider interesting until the purchase step.
Why install these plugins? 👌👌👌
On the other hand, if users share their wish list, with friends or through social media, this will increase sales and help promote their online business.
- Enable/disable wish list functions for unregistered users
- Show a warning to unregistered users: invite them to log in to take advantage of all the functionality of the wish list
- Allow users to create as many wish lists as they want
- Allow users to manage, rename and delete wish lists, add or remove items
- Allow users to search for registered wish lists and display them
- Allow users to set visibility options for each wish list, making it public (visible to anyone), private (visible only to the owner), or shared (visible only to the people it has been shared with).
Go To YITH WooCommerce and Install (installations 7,00,000+ and Available on 21 Languages)
#6. Booster for WooCommerce
With Booster Plus for Woocommerce Plug-in, you will have a powerful weapon for your online store. If you do not want to be left out of the trends that exist in Woocommerce and take advantage of the increasing and explosive amount of online purchases in the world, you must have this plugin.
This plug-in gives you more options to offer your clients such as offering PDF invoices, credit notes, and Proforma invoices. You can add custom fields to products by applying this to all or each one of them. Prices and currencies by country can be added automatically.
Why install these plugins? 👌👌👌
Your users won’t have to touch anything. The system will capture where they come from and place what corresponds to that geographic location.
- Customize basic payment fields; disable fields, change labels and bookmarks, etc.
- Add personalized information to the Woocommerce payments page.
- Personalize the purchase, for example, hiding the button “order again”.
- Add charges to WooCommerce checkout.
- Set coupons for user roles.
- Take advantage of the automatic coupon generator and surprise your users.
- Customize and add buttons to empty the shopping cart. Important to avoid being emptied and leaving without buying anything.
- You can collect and validate VAT numbers from the European Union as well as add the corresponding values for these countries.
- If you need to customize with CSS code you can do it without problems.
- Use shortcodes in WordPress text widgets.
- Toggle booster modules on and off by user roles.
- Important: you can customize breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs from WooCommerce. Essential for SEO on-page.
- Add email verification and personalized emails.
Go To Booster for WooCommerce and Install (installations 70,000+)
#7. WooCommerce product slider
A Page Builder gives you many options at the customization level, although if you prefer to include a slider in your store, there is also a plugin that implements it.
If you do not use any and simply want a plugin that does, “WooCommerce product slider” is a very valid option, since it allows you to create a slider of the products or images in a very simple and attractive way.
This WooCommerce plugin gives many options:
- Add new products or categories to the slider.
- Sort by id assigned to the product.
- Publication management.
- Hover effect.
- Transition speed.
- Choose the colors of the slider arrows.
Go To wooCommerce product slider and Install (Installations 20,000+)
So if you want to add more functionality to your eCommerce store then add WordPress plug-in to your site.
Recommend for WordPress user