If you are a blogger or you are entering as SEO, then you must know how important is to draw traffic to your blog to make it popular among the others. Finding the keyword that is popular and to get the top rank in that is very tough as all are going for it. Here is the list of best free keyword research tools for SEO:
Google Adwords is one of the oldest and famous Keyword Planner. It was built to use for advertisement, but it can be used as Keyword Planner. This tool is best suited for the beginner in this business. All you have to do is enter the keyword that you wish to research on and customize the search based on the provided options. In return, it will show you a list of all the keyword ideas and also a detailed summary of word search in Google search engine.
- As almost everyone uses Google Search engine, this gives in-depth information about the keyword(s) that you searched.
- It shows monthly search and the competition in the given search word.
- Multiple keyword lists which will help you to get new keyword ideas.
- If other people are expecting the results for the same keyword, you are looking for than the competition will be stiff and probability of ranking the keyword reduces.
- The stats will be limited to Google search engine only.
The next Keyword research tool is from SEMrush. This has both the paid and free version. Here we will restrict the discussion to the free version only. This tool offers a lot of features. The keyword that you will research on will be based on the option that you select. There are four options: SEO specialist, PPC Specialist, Content Marketers and Social Media Marketing. The results are solely based on Google and Bing search engine result. You can find related or alternate keywords. It also helps you in differentiating keywords regionally.
- The result is based on Google and Bing.
- It also shows the result of least searched keyword.
- You can research Long tail keyword.
- On the free version, you will be limited to only 10 search results. To get more, you have to buy their membership.
- Some features and result might be blocked on free usage.
The Keyword research tool that you can search throughout the globe or localized in a single area.It gives you the real-time ranking of the keyword based on your custom search of location and language. It searches from Google database and shows both the top and the least ranked keywords. You can see the keywords that your competitors are missing. You can see all the close variants of a particular keyword that will help you in SEO ranking.
- It shows the keyword that your competitors are missing so that you could stand out in competition.
- It provides area-based or domain-based You can search based on a city-state or even countries.
- It shows the difficulty level of all the individual keywords in the result.
- Searches from Google search engine only.
- A limited number of searches are possible per day.
If you are look for a simple SEO research toolkit which enhances on a local area of search, then this is the one for you. It is entirely free and easy to use in three simple steps. It generates the keywords on the top search list by using the local area and the business. To use this application, select the business, enter the service type and enter your service location and click on generate Keyword. If you want a localized keyword, then this is the best application.
- It is a localized keyword generator which will provide you a local approach
- It is simple and easy to use.
- This tool is completely free for use.
- This tool enables you to make an unlimited search of keywords.
- You can use the pre-defined steps or you can use the DIY generator.
- The search is based on business rather than keywords.
This Keyword research tools uses Google-data to create a database of long tail keyword suggestion. It is best suited with Google Planner (another free SEO keyword research tool that you might try out!!!– a bonus free keyword research tool for you). The searches are based on a lot of databases like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Apple. These applications add words to make long tail keyword and also show you the question which you can directly use to create a blog. It is free, but you need to pay for an upgrade to pro version if you want more specific search result.
- The search results are generated after referring from multiple databases.
- The keyword can be used in your blog post.
- It provides less informative and less number of searches for the free
It is recommended not to use all the Keyword search tool, select one and see how it is helping your website if it works stick with it or else makes a move to the other. If you are a beginner, then it’s best to use Google Keyword Planner as it is easy to use.