Hello to all, BloggDesk audience, Today we are going review another hosting service for all our users. Whenever we recommend you any service, we always prefer to use that service for our self and then share the review, so based on that we found Kinsta Hosting amazing and useful.
They provide managed WordPress hosting which we experience in last two months and must say the experience we have been far above anything that we have experienced in past few years. Not because they provide awesome speed but at the same time, their top-notch customer support is simply amazing and damn helpful.
Kinsta Hosting Review
So, if you are looking for high-performance WordPress hosting, than Kinsta Hosting is the one that you should choose and we highly recommend you to follow this Kinsta review 2020 edition so you can make your mind before tapping on the buy button.
What is Kinsta?
Kinsta is a hosting company that was founded by Mark Gavalda, A WP Dev and a programmer by trade. They have the plenty of offices in London, Los Angeles, Budapest, and they have started providing hosting to the public in early 2014.
They are no longer a newbie in the hosting industry when it comes to high-performance WordPress hosting, and they are already surpassing their competition in providing high-speed hosting service.
Kinta’s vast feature is one of the best features that apart from this to other managed WordPress hosting companies out there. Kinsta has plenty of big regular clients include Mint.com, Drift, Ubisoft, AdStage, GE, Swagway, Intuit, and AdEspresso.
Kinsta Hosting Features
Best Server Architecture:
Kinsta is the first managed WordPress hosting provide that exclusively powered by the new powerful Google Cloud Platform, and this feature automatically scalling, LXD, Containers, and of course one of the biggest networks in the Hosting industry.
Because they use container technology where all WordPress site complete isolated and never share any resources. Every container has its own Nginx, PHP, MySQL, etc and we thought this the right way of every hosting. Kinsta also uses Google Cloud Platform’s Premium Tier network and offers best 13 data center locations that are placed to offer lowest latency.
Kinsta Hosting Server Locations
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
- London, UK (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
- Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
- Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
Kinsta Backend Architecture
- Nginx: It is an open source reverse proxy service for HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP protocols, as well as load balancer for HTTP cache and a web server.
- Ubuntu 16.04: This hosting supported long term linux 4.4 kernel, Python 3, OpenSSH 7.2p2 and Apt 1.2.).
- PHP 7.2: It comes with latest version of PHP that is PHP 7 that is amazingly fast. They also let you select between PHP 5.6, 7, 7.1 and 7.2 in the dashboard.
- HHVM: It enables HHVM for a single-click.
- Full-page caching: It provides server-level for optimal performance.
- Object Caching: This feature utilizing HHVM.
- HTTP/2: The latest and best protocol since HTTP/1.1. HTTP/2 features better multiplexing, parallelism, smaller headers and more and it makes SSL faster.
- MariaDB: It has drop-in replacement for MySQL.
- Free DNS: It works via Amazon Route 53 and management of DNS records in Kinsta dashboard.
- Free SSL: It Encrypt integration.
Kinsta offers Free SSL Certificates on every single plan which they offer, and they have an integration with let’s encrypt that allows users for one-click setup of SSL on your WordPress site. You can be up and running over HTTPS in a matter of seconds and you can choose it from the drop-down in the dashboard and your all set.
You can still use your own custom SSL certificates that are especially important for those of you who need higher-end. Custom certificate keys can also be uploaded from right within the dashboard. No reaching out to support.
In November 2017, Kinsta now offers CDN integration with our favorite CDN provider, KeyCDN. If you want series speed along with Kinsta’s powerful servers, you can easily enable this from the dashboard. This will give you a combo that cannot be beaten when it comes to performance and speed. KeyCDN has over 28 POPs, HTTP/2 support, Free SSL, HPACK compression and much more. They also offer a good amount of free CDN bandwidth on all their plans.
Kinsta Customer Support
Their customer support is one of the best among all other providers, and their team always goes away out of their way to answer questions and they want to your site load fast and perform fast. I appreciate teams and it really understand the need for fast websites and knowledgeable when it comes to WordPress and their platform.
Their support team is available 24×7 from within the Kinsta dashboard. So even if you break your site while the middle of the night then don’t need to take action because there is someone ready for you to help you. They also have more experience with scaling and performance issues than any other host on the market.
Kinsta Hosting Pricing
Kinsta comes with premium hosting plans for everyone and they are very popular among larger businesses and enterprise customers, however, they also have entry-tier plans at $30/month for those of you just starting out.
It comes with high-end performance hosting and they aren’t trying to compete with WP Engine or Flywheel and we would consider them a notch above the rest.
Pro plans and above support multiple and Business 1 plans and above have SSH access along with popular developer tools such as WP-CLI. They also have Enterprise plans as well as custom plans if you need even more.
Try Kinsta Hosting with Starter Plan and later you can expand the pricing and feature as per your needs.
Try It Now
We hope you find this Kinsta Hosting Review helpful while looking for perfect WordPress Hosting. If you like this review of hosting than please share it with your digital marketer friends.
Related posts :
Top 7 WordPress Social Sharing Plugins to Boost Your Social Shares and Traffic.
10 best Free Website Builder of 2018