Fiverr is an online market place where you can get things at the really cheap price of $5 only. Everything sells on Fiverr for 5$ only, so you do not need to bother with pricing your services on Fiverr. Fiverr started in early 2010, and became popular soon and millions of users started using Fiverr to sell or buy services. People use Fiverr for tons of different services, ranging from the regular like designing a logo to the relatively obscure like dog model photography. Yes, Fiverr all this and much more, a very vast range of services under its umbrella. So if you have an idea to sell, Fiverr is the place to be.
How to Work on Fiverr?
1) Create your Fiverr Account and it is absolutely free.
2) List the service/product you want to sell. This listing is referred to as ‘Gig’, it contains all the details of what product or service you would like to offer, how will the buyer receive it, how many days will it take you to process an order and much more.
3) Make your Gig live, and wait for your 1st order to come.
4) Once you receive an order, you can communicate with the buyer, via Fiverr. If you want any clarification, ask for the same from the buyer. Once this is done, you need to start processing the order. Get it completed and send it to the buyer
5) Once the buyer receives and approves his order, your order is marked as complete, and Fiverr will credit your payment to your account.
6) 14 days after your order has been marked as complete, you can withdraw the funds from your Fiverr account, into your account.
How you can Make Money on Fiverr?
1)Delivering gigs on Fiverr:
On Fiverr, you can earn 4 dollars per gig. Basically, a gig costs 5 dollars but 1 dollar is charged by Fiverr for providing the platform to make money. Now, the most important thing that most of the people fail to overlook while delivering a gig is the time they are spending on a particular gig. You should be able to deliver a gig without wasting your time or spending too much on a gig.
2)Taking Advantage of Upsell:
In order to upsell, first, you have to gather a group of clients that trust you and those who want a gig of a higher quality. In the long run, once you have developed a relationship of trust, then you can offer your clients to handle all of the content and services they require. For example, you can offer them to write all of their articles in the future. This will obviously be at a higher price than before.
3) Implementation on Your Gig:
You can optimize your GIG description. By selecting the right category for your gig, this is very important to maintain your Gig’s relevancy. Make sure your Gig description is precise, clear and language used is easy to understand. Write exactly what you are providing. Do some keyword research and find which are the popular keywords people searching in Google and incorporate them in your Gig description. Fiverr gets a lot of clicks from search engine and if your gig is keyword optimized you will attract good business directly from Google.
The services which you can offer for Earning:
1) Logo Designing
2) Business card Designing
3) Landing Page Designing
4) Sell EBooks
5) Sell Tutorials
6) Sell Apps
7) Sell Software’s
8) Video creating and Editing
9) Banner Creating
10) Photoshop Editing Work
11) Advertising Gig
12) Social Media Gigs Like Getting Likes and Followers
How you can Boost your Gig Ranking?
Once you have created your Gig of Fiverr and now it’s time to increase the visitor on your gig. Here are the steps to get more visitors on Gig:
1) Create a dummy account and purchase your gig twice, yes, you will lose $2 while you do it. However, ever it is worth to do it.
2) You can send fake visitors to your gig on Fiverr. Make sure you will need at least 250 visitors on your gig, but if you don’t know how to do this then you can buy visitors from Fiverr.
3) Use correct tags for your Fiverr gig and add those keywords in title and description of your gig on which you want to rank.
4) Promote your gig on a social platform, and any other platform that you are using and this will help you gain more and more visitors on your Fiverr gig.
If you are thinking to make money online then follow this steps to make more and more money online using Fiverr.